I am loving all the parallels in my Scripture reading lately.
Gal 4:9--"But now that you have come to know God, or rather to be known by God, how can you turn back again to the weak and worthless elementary principles of the world."
Job 23:8-10--"I go forward, but he is not there...but he knows the way that I take..."
Psalm 57:2--"I cry out to God Most High, to God who fulfills his purpose for me."
Job 23:14--"He will complete what he appoints for me, and many such things are in his mind."
Prov 27:1--"Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth."
James 4:13-14--"Come now, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go into such and such a town and spend a year there and trade and make a profit--yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring."
Deut 6:24--"And the Lord commanded us to do all these statutes, to fear the Lord our God, for our good always, that he preserve us alive as we are this day."
Psalm 56:9--"This I know, that God is for me."

No comments:
Post a Comment